The purpose of the "CYBER SECURITY" Master's program crafted by the Ecole Centrale Supérieure Privée d'Informatique et de Télécommunications is to equip students with cutting-edge principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This empowers them to deeply comprehend the complexities presented by the field of cyber security and cultivate their abilities to adeptly tackle these challenges.The "CYBER SECURITY" Master's program is designed to:
- Develop students' comprehension and proficiency in areas such as network security, cryptography, data science, and analytical technologies by engaging with real-world application problems, dissecting them, and assessing their solutions.
- Provide our students with a robust grounding in applied mathematics, statistics, and computer science, enabling them to to understand the issues of cyber security.
- Attain the expertise and abilities necessary to strategize, oversee, and uphold the security of an organization's computer infrastructure, networks, and applications.
Entry requirements :
- Holders of the bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Science and Technology
- Students who have validated the M1 of an equivalent master's degree can access the M2 after their file has been studied by the master's committee.
Cybersecurity professionals have access to a diverse array of career opportunities. Whether your interests lie in building platforms and software, identifying weaknesses in current systems, or swiftly addressing emerging threats, there exists a wealth of avenues to delve into.Sample job titles in cybersecurity include :
- IT security administrator
- Cyber risk analyst
- Data security officer
- Cyber incident responder
- Developer of computer security applications
- Cyber vulnerability analyst
- Cybersecurity compliance lead
- Information Systems Architectures (JEE)
- Advanced Database Security
- Operating Systems Administration (LPIC-1)
- Distributed Systems and Applications
- Basic Security Principles
- Wireless Networking Technologies
- Communication techniques
- Corporate culture
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security Certification.
- Preparation for PCSA certification: Cybersecurity Foundation (CF)
- Preparation of linux certification (LIPC-2)
- Network security
- Virtualization and Cloud
- Network administration
- Access control and identity management
- Operational safety
- My 21th Century Skills Essentials : Digital skills
- My 21th Century Skills Essentials : Personal skills
- Preparation for PCSA certification : Network Security Fundamentals (NSF)
- Preparation for PCSA certification : Cloud Security Fundamentals (CSF)
- Certification Fortinet 1: CyberSecurity Awareness certification
- Data Protection (RGPD)
- Penetration test (Certified Ethical Hacker -CEH)
- Web application security
- Programming languages for security (Python, ...)
- Information Security Management System
- Information security auditM
- y 21th Century Skills Essentials : Social skills
- My 21th Century Skills Essentials : Entrepreneurial skills
- Preparation for PCSA certification : Security Operations Fundamentals (SOF)
- Certification Fortinet 2 : Cyber Security Technical
End of Studies Project
- The purpose of the End of Studies Project (ESP) is to prepare the professional integration of students. It serves as an essential conduit for assessing the alignment of the knowledge acquired during their academic couses with the practical demands of the business world.
- Throughout the ESP, the student, immersed in an industrial environment, is called upon to acquire a corporate culture and to demonstrate that he has both the technical and scientific skills, particularly in Cyber Security, as well as the human skills necessary to ensure its future function.
- The ESP ends with the writing of a dissertation which will be defended before a jury of IT professionals and academic teachers.